Investment crowdfunding for small businesses
Analyze financing options, connect with investors and close impactful growth funding all in one place.
Evaluate capital costs
Start with a free historic and projected cash flows analysis, including proposed investor terms
- Assess how your cost of capital from individual investors would compare to other financing options
- Evaluate market interest on a range of potential offering structures (equity, revenue share loan, convertible debt)
- Use our investor feedback loop to optimize your terms and drive down the cost of capital
Localstake NC businesses can assess the viability and cost of raising capital from individual investors before committing to move forward.
Connect with investors
Aggregate your current networks and connect to ours
- Easily connect to existing resources (Linkedin, Gmail, Outlook) to pull in potential contacts
- Gain access Localstake NC's active community of investors
- Measure important investor data to track engagement and determine which investors are a fit for your business
Localstake NC's compliance tools help to ensure your investor outreach is conducted in a professional and organized manner.
Close growth funding
Investors complete their investment in four easy steps
- Investors can show interest, commit to invest, sign investment documents, and transfer funds all on Localstake NC
- Easily manage investor follow up to close funds and decide which investors to accept or deny through the investor management dashboard
The average successful capital raise on Localstake NC is over $250,000.
Localstake Success Stories
Localstake's fundraising process really helped us refine our business plan.
An alternate source to traditional funding that was simple, affordable and impactful for our business!
This funding will help our business grow. We are positive other local businesses will be able to benefit from Localstake.
Retail is an easy investible for customers and people who live around our locations.
*These testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other customers. Testimonials are representative of the companies that have raised funding successfully through Localstake.
Localstake NC was formed to help North Carolina based businesses successfully use newly available laws to raise investment capital to fund start-up and growth. The NC PACES Act is a new North Carolina state law that enables small business and startups to utilize investment crowdfunding by opening up all North Carolina as potential sources of capital.
Investment crowdfunding has grown into into a significant source of funding in many areas of the national economy, including startup financing, small business lending, and various types of project financing. With PACES, everyone in North Carolina can participate in this growing opportunity. Now any North Carolina resident can invest in a North Carolina startup or small business which creates a PACES compliant debt or equity offering. A new or existing North Carolina business can raise up to $2M per offering with a North Carolina PACES Offering (NCPO), or up to $250K per offering with a Local Public Offering (LPO).